BHASVIC IT Support for Students
Where to go for support?
The IT Support team run the IT Helpdesk for:
- Desktop computer and laptop hardware support
- Windows user accounts management, including BHASVLE log ins
- Staff and Student email accounts
- Help with connecting to eduroam (wi-fi)
- General help relating to IT use
The IT Helpdesk is located in room 126 in College House. Alternatively issues can be sent to email@example.com.
Bring Your Own Device and connect to BHASVIC WI-FI
- Using your Windows device on the BHASVIC Network
- Using your Android device on the BHASVIC Network
- Using your iPad on the BHASVIC Network
The best way to connect to BHASVIC is to use Eduroam. A link to the installers for this is below:
Free Microsoft software and applications
Staff and Students at BHASVIC are entitled to FREE Microsoft software. Click here to log in to get free software!
Please note: Installing software on your home machine is done at your own risk - the College is not responsible for any issues that this may cause.
The CIS Department
The CIS department can help with questions about:
- Student Advantage. Does your timetable not appear in Student Advantage? Use an iPhone? Turn the pop-up blocker off so that you can view pop-ups! Open Settings, find Safari (/your browser), find Block pop-ups and turn this to OFF. Your browser will ask whether you want to allow pop-ups instead of suppressing them by default.
- Parent Advantage
- Progress Reviews
- A1 to A2 transfers
- BHASVIC VLE
- UCAS References
You can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or find us in Room 22.