BHASVIC IT Support for Students
Where to go for support?
The IT Support team run the IT Helpdesk for:
- Desktop computer and laptop hardware support
- Windows user accounts management, including BHASVLE log ins
- Staff and student email accounts
- Help with connecting to eduroam (WiFi)
- General help relating to IT use
The IT Helpdesk is located in room 126 in College House. Alternatively, issues can be sent to email@example.com.
Bring Your Own Device and connect to BHASVIC WiFi
- Connecting your Windows device to the BHASVIC Network
- Connecting your Android device to the BHASVIC Network
- Connecting your iOS device to the BHASVIC Network
The best way to connect to BHASVIC is to use eduroam. A link to the installers for this is below:
Free Microsoft software and applications
Staff and students at BHASVIC are entitled to FREE Microsoft software. The Office Suite can be downloaded from your Office 365 logon.
Additional Microsoft software is available via Azure Dev Tools for Teaching: Click here to sign up for free software!
Please note: Installing software on your home machine is done at your own risk - the college is not responsible for any issues that this may cause.
The CIS Department Can Help with Question About:
Registry (firstname.lastname@example.org) College House Room 107
- Biographical Data
- Qualification on Entry
- Timetable Related Queries
Attendance (email@example.com) College House Room 107
- Absence Recording
- Attendance Queries
Development Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) College House Room 108
- Kerboodle (Log-In Issues)
- Student Advantage
- BHASVIC Parent Portal
- BHASVLE (System Management and Enrolments)
- A1-A2 Transfer (System Management)
- Contact Details on Student Record
- Progress Reviews (System Management)
myBHASVIC – for queries relating to the System Management/Tech Support/Data Queries of myBHASVIC, please contact email@example.com (Room 108)