BHASVIC IT Support for Students
Where to go for support?
The IT Support team run the IT Helpdesk for:
- Desktop computer and laptop hardware support
- Windows user accounts management, including BHASVLE log ins
- Staff and Student email accounts
- Help with connecting to eduroam (wi-fi)
- General help relating to IT use
The IT Helpdesk is located in room 126 in College House. Alternatively issues can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring Your Own Device and connect to BHASVIC WI-FI
- Using your Windows device on the BHASVIC Network
- Using your Android device on the BHASVIC Network
- Using your iPad on the BHASVIC Network
The best way to connect to BHASVIC is to use Eduroam. A link to the installers for this is below:
Free Microsoft software and applications
Staff and Students at BHASVIC are entitled to FREE Microsoft software. The Office Suite can be downloaded from your Office 365 logon.
Additional Microsoft software is available via Azure Dev Tools for Teaching: Click here to sign up for free software!
Please note: Installing software on your home machine is done at your own risk - the college is not responsible for any issues that this may cause.
The CIS Department
The CIS department can help with questions about:
- Student Advantage. Does your timetable not appear in Student Advantage? Use an iPhone? Turn the pop-up blocker off so that you can view pop-ups! Open Settings, find Safari (/your browser), find Block pop-ups and turn this to OFF. Your browser will ask whether you want to allow pop-ups instead of suppressing them by default.
- Parent Advantage
- Progress Reviews
- A1 to A2 transfers
- BHASVIC VLE
- UCAS References
You can contact us by emailing: email@example.com or find us in Room 22.